title
Manuals and Support for Cash Registers and Scales
FORUMS:      * Login    * Search

All times are UTC

Post subject: Help with Sharp ER 1911
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:58 pm 

Hi guys,

Can anyone help me here. When end of day report (Z1) is complete, there is a number with every clerk button. Does anyone know the amount of transactions have to be completed before this number changes to the next number. For example, there is a sequential number for the Z total itself. Then there is a number below this with clerk 1. That is the number I am interested in. This is also the case with all the other clerk numbers? I understand there is a certain number of transactions that have to take place before the change to the next number. By the way this is an old till !

I downloaded the the manual from this site but unfortunately this info was not available.

Thank you for your help :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:24 pm 
Site Admin

Hi. On page 51, "Sample Reports", it shows a breakdown of the reports. This model does not use clerks so it is not a clerk counter. There is the Z reset counter you mentioned. This allows you to see if staff have taken a report throughout the day which helps to stop theft. If you are printing the general report, the next groups of figures are the departments. The department number is on the left. This relates to the department number you used when making a sale. The number next to "Q" is the quantity of items you sold through that department e.g 60Q means you sold 60 items. Under that will be the monetary amount sold through the department. Then you will see a percentage. This is the percentage of total sales that went through that department.
I hope this helps. If you are printing a different report, please let me know which one.