title
Manuals and Support for Cash Registers and Scales
FORUMS:      * Login    * Search

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:57 am 

I screwed up and put everything in as departments instead of plu...can I clear everything and start over...with everything ready for plu and plu menu shift...please help, I am so confused!

Maybe I should send it to you and you program it and send it back! LOL

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:39 pm 

You just need to change them back to flat PLUs then. Just use the code for each PLU, so first PLU in bottom left corner will be 1 then type the three digit code for flat PLU from the list, press the bottom corner item button and so on until they have all been changed to PLUs. Just remember to print Z reports first or it won't allow you to change the key layout. If you are still stuck, it might pay you to get a local dealer to check it. They are supposed to have set up the key layout before delivery

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:08 am 

First I want to thank you for your help...we have made big strides!! Now how do I use multi - level plu s on the flat plus? can you get me the procedure to do that? Thanks again

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:15 am 

In reg mode, you press the menu shift button before the Flat PLU and it will shift to the next level. you will usually see the number 2 on the display to show that you have shifted to price 2. When you are programming, just program the PLU price as normal but press menu shift before you enter the price and it should save it to the second level.