title
Manuals and Support for Cash Registers and Scales
FORUMS:      * Login    * Search

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:30 pm 

We have been using this cash register for over 6 years. I have new people in the store and they are still in "training" mode. I do not know exactly what took place when the clerk got an err01 and beeping sound when they tried to enter a transaction. The clerk did try to solve the problem by various means. Turning the machine off and on, checking that the paper roll was in place, etc. Then I believe a number of buttons were pushed, probably at random.

By the time I arrived and was able to stop the error code by re-seating the paper roll and clearing the register with the X-CA/AMT TEND function, we lost the print function on transactions. Now, we can enter the lines of the transaction but nothing prints on the register tape. At the end of the transaction we must press the PRINT RECEIPT/EXCH key to get a print of the transaction on the register tape.

If anyone can tell me how to get the receipts to print as the transaction is being entered I will be forever greatful.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:03 am 

Try pressing the RECEIPT ON/OFF button twice. Note: Error 1 meant you turned the key before you finished a transaction.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:34 pm 

Thank you. That worked perfectly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:54 am 

Glad to help.

For those of you who are looking for PCR-T465 manuals, we have the User/ Programming/ Repair/ service manuals here:
http://the-checkout-tech.com/manuals/ca ... Casio3.php